Vault Menswear are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.vaultmenswear.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or ordering goods.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you will not be transferred to, or stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
All payment transactions are handled by Worldpay or Paypal. We do not store your credit or debit card details. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password as part of the registration process, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to our website.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
If you are an existing or new customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on the order page or registration page or unsubscribe via the emails you receive.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will disclose your personal information to Worldpay and PayPal process your payment and DPD or Royal Mail for them to deliver your order.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vault Menswear, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
OPTING OUT OF OUR EMAILING DATABASE
Should you wish to stop receiving promotional marketing via email you can contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal (you will need to provide your relevant email address) or you can click the 'Unsubscribe' hyperlinks that are present in all our promotional email correspondence.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
You can also contact us by telephone 01302 344131 or by post at:
53/54 Upper South Mall
Frenchgate Shopping Centre